Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why the Canon HG20?

If you're in the market for a Camcorder, you're aware that there is a mind-bending selection available. I'm a pretty simple guy so I made the decision to buy the Canon Vixia HG20 for the following reasons:
  • It received rave reviews by supposed experts. I've linked to some of them at the end of this post.
  • It's a Canon! I simply love Canon products. I've owned four or five Canon digital cameras (both point and shoot and DSLR) and I've been happy with all of them.
  • It captures video in high definition. I don't even have a high definition television but am sure in the future I would like to remember my and my childrens' youth in hi def!
  • It has a big hard drive instead of tape. With camcorders that use tape, you have to go through a "capture" process to get the videos on your computer to edit. Who needs that hassle? With the HG20, you connect the camera to the PC and simply copy the movies to your PC's hard drive.
Reviews of the Canon Vixia HG20

No comments:

Post a Comment